LINKVIEW HOME (PTY) LTD & TAMAR
Terms & Conditions
Guesthouses, Coffee Shop, Self-Catering, General
- Full payment due prior to arrival date;
- Only paying guests are allowed in the rooms;
- Cancellation 72 hours before arrival date has a 50% cancellation fee;
- No smoking in rooms or house interior;
- A booking is only confirmed once payment has been received;
- Check-in time is between 14h00 and 19h00;
- Check-out time is on or before 10h00;
- No pets allowed (please contact us for alternative accommodation option allowing pets);
- A safe-deposit box is available in all guestrooms – please lock valuables away;
- No cigarette buds, cotton buds, sanitary items or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet;
- We will hold the guest responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by the guest’s acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect. By booking with us you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such damage or loss caused by you;
- Maximum occupancy per room must be adhered to and include children of all ages;
- Out of respect for neighbours, noise levels should be kept to a minimum;
- All guests enter the premises at own risk;
- The Owners/Management are not liable or do not accept any responsibility for any lost, stolen or damage done to any guest’s property;
- Vehicles parked at own risk;
- Unauthorised persons/visitors are not allowed on the premises;
- Please make sure you lock all doors of the Guesthouse during the day and especially at night;
- Right of admission reserved;
- Any damage to the property or its content should be reported immediately upon arrival to Owners/ Management. Failing to do so, guests will be held liable for any damage to the property or content;
- The Owners/Management cannot be held liable if any of the following events or conditions prevents the guesthouse or coffee shop from fulfilling its obligation to guests: (a) unanticipated interruption to electricity, water, sewage to and from the guest house, (b) industrial actions, civil uprising, (c) acts by nature such as hail, frost, wind, rain or any other natural disaster;
- We have taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website, however we do not make any warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness off the information within or accessible through the site;
- The Owners/Management reserves the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided;
- The Owners/Management, its employees, staff & agents are not liable to you, the client, the clients guests or invitees for any loss, damage, injury or death suffered by you and/or your clients, and/or guest’s, and or you and or your guest’s invitees on or about the premises.
Who we are
We are ‘Linkview Home (PTY) Ltd’ trading as ‘Linkview Home’ or ‘Linkview’, a guesthouse, coffee shop and interior decor company situated in Frankfort in the Free State province of South Africa. Our website address is: http://linkviewfrankfort.co.za.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
Visitors comments are disabled.
Visitors are not allowed to upload media files to our website.
If you complete an enquiry on our site your details may be stored on your browser cookies. This is for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you contact us. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
All contact details and user information are kept confidential. We do not share your data with any 3rd parties.
We do not store users login details as we do not offer login options.
Contact details via email are kept for one year.
Where we send your data
Visitor information may be checked through an automated spam detection service via our website to our mail system. We do not share your data with 3rd party marketers.